Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fantastic No Bake Cookies

I just tried these last night for the first time and I really liked them. I got this recipe from my cousin who has made these cookies for years. I'm not going to lie, before I tried these I wasn't a fan of no bake cookies, but once I gave them a chance I really liked them. You should too... Another great thing about these cookies is that they are peanut butter and chocolate, yummo. If I were to describe this sweet treat I would say they tasted like fudge with oats. I would definitely recommend these cookies for a really quick and simple dessert.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups sugar
1 pinch of salt
3 cups rolled oats
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk

Directions:
Cook over stove on medium heat. Add milk, butter, sugar, and chocolate until boils. Remove from heat and cool for 1 minute. Add vanilla, salt, peanut butter, and oats. Stir well and drop on wax paper, let cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment