Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things things and more things

Oh my I'm so sorry for not posting anything lately I've been so buzy, first I'm in the play Annie- I'm Molly- then it was my Birthday!!!(: So I turned 11 and I had a party with my friends. It was really fun, we had savory crepes for dinner and for dessert we had chocolate fondue with pineapple, strawberries, graham crackers and marshmallows. I thought everything was delicious as did everyone else, we also had a lot of fun games. For my Birthday from my parents I got 2 cooking books, first I got A Crepes book of all different kinds, second I got a book called Ethnic Foods of Hawai'i, which has many yummy treats that I love. I wanted to do a shout out to Lush, if you don't know what lush is well it is a place where you can buy beauty cosmetics, like bubble bars and bath bombs and shower gels and such. I really am addicted to lush, my sister got lush for me for my Birthday, the honey gift set! It is amazing! You can buy LUSH online too, heres the link: www.lushusa.com I really would like everyone to check out this website, please tell me if you like it, I almost know you will!!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment